Don’t worry, as soon as the 1990’s become “vintage” (coming sooner than you think), all of the woodsman-wannabe-hipsters will move on to Fila and Puma backpacks and huge jeans and leave you long-time Filson fans alone. That said, you can safely buy your Filson gear now and by the time it’s broken in they’ll have moved on. Or you can just wait until they start selling theirs on ebay an catch it for a bargain. Get the Filson Wheeled Carry-on Bag here for $545.
Tired of carry-on bags that fall apart in a year? Here’s a carry-on bag you can finally count on to last. It’s sized to fit in the overhead bin of most jetliners, and combines the convenience of a carry-on with all the durability and tough components you’ll find in every Filson bag. Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- 2 heavy duty sled runners and 2 ball-bearing roller-blade wheels aligned to prevent catching on curbs, Retractable handle extends to 20in..
- Two-way brass zipper with leather pulls and storm flap with double leather buckle closure.
- 1 exterior front zippered pocket; 1 exterior rear open pocket; 1 exterior open utility pocket.
- 2 molded plastic feet to stand bag upright.
- 2 interior elastic straps with snap tabs to secure packed items.