With all of the “new heritage” brands leading the charge in bringing attention to the rejuvenation of Made in the USA goods, brands like Madden Equipment have been at it for decades. With beginnings in making packs for the Outward Bound Schools, Madden’s packs have been the choice for America’s adventure minded since 1974. Featured here is the Daylite pack, considered Madden’s “day-and-a-half” pack, with a truly authentic design deserving of the word “heritage”. Get it here for $230.
From Madden Equipment:
- Single compartment panel loader with #10 nylon coil zipper with weather flaps
- Fully padded back panel and padded hip wings. 2” webbing waistbelt is removable.
- Internal sleeve for hydration reservoir (a modern update). Will fit most 15” laptops (another modern update)
- Pleated front expansion pocket and two internal zip pockets
- Dual ice axe loops and Colorado Bison leather lash tabs
- Nickel plated d-rings for lashing a jacket or rope
Materials: 1000 denier Cordura® outer
- 420 denier nylon liner
- Nylon web
- Colorado Bison leather
Volume: 1850 cu in (30 L)
Dimensions: 19 x 6.5 x 11 in(48 x 16 x 28 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz. (1020 g)
Made in USA